Showing all 3 results
What is Soma?
Soma is the marketing name of Carisoprodol, which is useful in the short-term treatment of musculoskeletal pain. This medication is available for medical use in the United States since 1959. You can buy Soma online or from a local medical store with a proper prescription from your doctor.
This drug is only available in tablet form, and you can buy either the brand name or the generic version of this drug as per your requirement. The only main difference between the brand name (Soma) and its generic counterpart (Carisoprodol) is the different strengths in which this medicine is available.
Uses of Soma
People buy Soma online for the treatment of muscle pain. Doctors can also prescribe this medicine along with physical therapy, rest, and other procedures. You can take this medicine orally with or without food, as directed by your doctor. You should also follow the prescription of your doctor to minimize the risk of adverse effects. Your doctor can determine the adequate dosage based on the severity of your condition, mental and physical health, age, and weight.
- 250mg to 350mg 4 times a day.
- The maximum amount should be 1400mg in a day.
Your doctor can increase or decrease your dosage after observing your reaction to this medicine, and you should maintain that dose for the treatment period, which usually lasts up to three weeks.
How does Soma work?
You can start to feel the effects of this medicine within half an hour of taking it which can last up to six hours. This drug comes under the muscle relaxant category, which affects your mind to treat the symptoms of severe pain. It works by blocking the pain signals between your nerves and the brain and changing how your body will respond to the feeling of pain.
This drug is a potent medication for treating musculoskeletal pain, but there are some adverse effects that you can feel after taking this medicine. Most of these effects do not warrant any concern, but there are some, which can be quite problematic if you ignore them. The risk of getting undesirable effects also increases when you buy Soma online without consulting with a doctor.
Common side effects
- Stomach problems
Severe side effects
- Blurred vision
- Low blood pressure
- Fast heartbeat
- Abdomen pain
- Allergic reaction
There are not all the side effects that can arise after taking this medicine. If you feel uneasy after taking this medicine, then inform your doctor, and if the symptoms are more severe, then you should call emergency services.
Warning and Precautions
Though this medicine is a prescription drug for the treatment of muscle pain, that doesn’t mean it cannot cause any harm. The use of this medicine can result in various problems if not taken correctly. The best way to avoid issues with this drug is to use it as per your doctor’s prescription. Some crucial points that you should note before taking this drug.
- Tell your healthcare provider if you are allergic to this medicine.
- Take special care while you buy Soma online to avoid getting counterfeit drugs.
- Avoid using this medication with other prescribed or non-prescribed drugs without consulting with your doctor, as these medicines can change how this drug effect your body.
- If you have any mental or physical condition, then make sure to talk about it with your doctor before taking this drug.
- Avoid drinking alcohol or smoking marijuana if you are under treatment with this medicine, as these substances can increase the adverse effects of this medicine.
- Refrain from driving or performing any task that requires attention, as this drug can make you dizzy.
- Avoid taking this medicine during pregnancy, as it can have undesirable effects on the health of the unborn child.
- If you are breastfeeding, then you should refrain from taking this drug, as it can pass into the milk and cause undesirable effects in the infant.
- You should take special care while giving this medicine to older adults or children, as they are more sensitive to the effects of this medicine.
- Inform your dentist or doctor about using this drug if you have to undergo surgery.